Information received, collected and stored by the company
The information about the user in relation to this Website as collected by the Company in relation to this Website is in the following manner:
- Data provided by the users
- Data collected while navigation
These are hereinafter collectively referred to as "Information"
- Data collected while navigation: certain Information is tracked while you navigate the Website, in the following manner:
Please Note: unless specifically requested, we ask that you do not share with us through the Services or otherwise any sensitive personal information, such as regarding race, ethnicity, national identification numbers, social security numbers, criminal background, political opinions, religion, health, biometrics, genetic characteristics, etc.
Disclosure of Information
Your Information may be used in the following manner:
- The Company may share information with its employees, agents, and officers for the purposes of processing such information. However, this shall only be done on an anonymous basis.
- The Company may share with other third parties Information about the users in an anonymous manner in order to help us develop content, services, advertising, etc. This shall include database management, maintenance services, analytics, marketing, data processing, hosting vendors, etc.
- The Company may disclose your Information to third parties if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary:
- To comply with the law, court orders, warrants, or any other legal process
- To protect the interests, rights, safety, or property of the Website
- To enforce any terms of Service on the Website
- To investigate any illegal activities, suspected fraud, etc.
- If the Company sells all or part of its business or makes a sale or transfer of assets, or is otherwise involved in a merger or transfer of all or a material part of its business, the Company may transfer your Information to the party or parties involved in the transaction as part of that transaction.
- In addition to the purposes as mentioned above, we may share Information about you for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time that your Information is collected.
Security measures for protection of personal information:
- Personal information of users is kept on secure servers with limited access. The Company uses reasonable administrative, technical, personnel and physical measures to safeguard personal Information against loss, theft, unauthorized use or access, disclosure or modification and to ensure the integrity of such personal information.
- However, please note that no security system is foolproof, and there is always a risk that the Information supplied to the Website may be intercepted while being transmitted to the Website over the Internet, and therefore this transmission is at your own risk.
In the event that you have any concerns regarding the obtainment and/or usage of personal Information by the Website and Company and/or have a request for modifications in the obtainment and/or usage thereof, please email, call or write to us at the details mentioned in the "Contact Us" tab on the Website. After we verify your identity, we shall try to comply with your request as soon as possible and in the most reasonable manner possible.
Third Party Privacy Policies
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
The Website does not knowingly collect any personal identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If are aged 13 or under, or you think that your child provided this kind of information on our Website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we shall in our best efforts promptly remove such information from our records.
Further, if you are the parent or guardian of a child who is aged under 16, and you become aware that your child has provided us with information without your consent, please get in touch with us on the details in the "Contact Us" tab on the website, and we shall in our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Depending on the service and content, we may also ask any user under the age of 18 to obtain the consent of the parent or guardian.
In case of any complaints or concerns with respect to the processing of information on the Website provided by you as a User, please contact us on the details as mentioned in the "Contact Us" tab on this Website.